Greetings!

So, this would be my very first post since .... i can't remember how long I have been leaving this blog. But, starts from now I would really try to be active in blogging for some reasons. One of the primary ones is to improve my English (correct my grammar if i am wrong) and to unleash my creativity in writing since I am stuck here at home doing nothing (reading occassionally) waiting for jpa mara result that will come out latest in early May (pray for me!), to be exact, on 8th May. The interviewer(s) said that we will get the result as early in the end of April. So, I have to wait for about a month more for the result to come out, and will continue to stay home alone for one more month.
The interview was held on 25 March 2015 in UiTM cawangan seremban tiga and we all had to wear plain white t-shirt (i guess i was the only boy wearing long sleeve), dark-color tracksuit and sport shoes. At first, I thought we would be having sports or vigorous activities, I was really excited for that. When I was to register or to confirm my attendance for interview on that day, someone told me that we wouldn't be having any sport activities. The purpose was just to get us more relaxed and laid-back and it would make us easier to move here and there especially when we were in group so we could be more flexible (either to sit on the flour or on the chair).
 There were two sessions, both were case studies but were differentiated by languages which is Malay and English. I could tell you that the Malay session seemed much better than English because it was really hard for me to find suitable words to be used in English. Sometimes I would stuck during the presentation, not because of lacking of ideas, but to translate the words to English haha. I really knew the words, but they were missing ke laut when i was in front of the interviewers. To comfort myself, I set in my mind that they wouldn't be looking at my grammar or my proficiency in English language, but they would look at my points, This was just to COMFORT myself hahaha.
Overall, the interview was not so difficult because we were not brainstorming ideas alone, but we were doing it in our group. So, there were friends to help, and all of them were very great, so just make sure all of you helping each other because the secret to success in THIS interview is that you have to fully cooperating with your mates, you set in mind that you want all of your mates together acquiring the scholarship. Thanks for reading! And don't forget to pray for me!

© Photo by Google 

0 Comments